Are you planning a getaway trip anytime soon and you are still thinking where you should go? Well, I have the best destination for you: ROME!
If you never been before or even if you already have, and you surely can’t wait to go back; get your ticket and visit this place. I was there last week for the first time and I fell in LOVE with the city. The vibe, the architecture, the culture, the atmosphere, the weather all combined in one just makes it even better. I have divided it in 4 pages. First page is with what to do, 2nd page is the hotels, 3rd page is restaurants and finally on 4th page are my little secrets..
There are 4 pages so don’t miss anything if you want a FULL itinerary!
So here is my guide featuring the city’s best hotels, restaurants, bars, attractions and things to do, including how to travel there. I visited every single one of the places to have a full opinion so I can afterwards suggest it, or not, and tell you all about it.
What to See in Rome:
– Musei Vaticani ( You can get passes online) + San Pietro + climb up to the Cupola
– Go to Appia Antica + Catacombe di San Sebastiano or San Callisto and you can also rent bikes there to see the nature of it.
– Terme di Caracalla
– Walk through villa Borghese’s park until you get to “Passeggiata del Pincio” which is on top of Piazza del Popolo overlooking Rome’s rooftops. Walk down the stairs of Piazza del Popolo, from there you enter the basilica of Santa Maria which has one of the most important works of Caravaggio, Raffaelo and Bernini
– Ara Pacis Museum
– Castel Sant’Angelo
– Villa del Priorato dei Cavalieri di Malta (look through the key hole)
– Faro al Gianicolo
– Giardino degli Aranci
– Villa Celimontana (less crowded than Villa Borghese)
– Get lost in the centre in via Margutta, via delle Coppelle
– Walk in Trastevere area which is very picturesque
– Go to Monti (the as called Soho of Rome)
– Fontana di Trevi as much as they say its too touristic is beautiful and worth visiting try to go really really early like 7AM..
– Cross the Ponte Fabricio
– Wonder around the streets of Piazza Navona